Everyone's back now, and all the professors have been sending out so many emails about new classes that they're adding. If I only had time, I'd probably take them all, hahaha.
Throughout last year, I've developed a group of friends that like to get dinners on Friday nights, and it sounds like that will still be on this year. It's a nice way to get out of studio, and definitely nice to look forward to during the week.
I'm debating whether to take a few yoga classes or not. I've heard that it's really good for relaxing back muscles, which I'm in dire need of doing because of all the hours I put into using computers, but perhaps the hot tub and sauna will suffice? And swimming's supposed to be good for it too. We shall see.
On to Day 2 tomorrow and the first day of Studio!
I think swimming would be better. Yoga is a kind of meditation, more tranquil. And it will take more time to get the same effect as other active exercise. It is better for older people who can not be very active. For you young people, more active sports would be good for relieving stress and strengthen your body.
ReplyDelete