3.13.2010

Spring Break. Ahhh.

It finally feels like spring here! Started to rain by the end of the week, but still no complaints. That's probably more a factor of: I don't need to ride on wet roads and get my butt wet anymore. Fenders only work so well.

Spring Break is winding down. I spent most of the time sleeping and catching up on some schoolwork.

The first half of the semester is already gone? It passed in a whirlwind of activity. I am still getting grounded in landscape theory and brownfields. I have a feeling the second half of the semester will be just as intense if not more so. I have a feeling that the implications of this semester will be quite significant for my design portfolio. Perhaps my landscapes will no longer remain quite so flat in the future ...

Cycling? Not so much. I've turned into more of a gym persona. I like the variety of equipment, and especially the fact that I can do some weights for my legs and possibly avoid osteoporosis later in life. Also, until recently it's simply been too cold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment