
Classes are cancelled tomorrow because of reasons stated quite clearly on the image above. How many states is that snow system covering right now ???
You should have seen the Harris Teeter. It was jam packed with people, probably remembering the last snow storm in December. I kind of wish I was back in Toronto. It would be colder, but at least they know how to deal with snow there !!! Seriously.
Everyone says it hasn't snowed like this since '96. All those claims that it hardly snows here, that the winters are mild: lies. I even bought snow boots the other day. Lame.
I want it! I want it! Although I think we are getting snow storms over the weekend...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure all of Virginia would be only too happy to send this storm on over to Utah. Stupid prevailing winds. 2 feet of snow at a time is pretty normal for Utah, no?
ReplyDeletesend it to Whistler, BC! I think the winter Olympics could use some snow.
ReplyDeleteThat's not fair. Of course it's covering tons of states. States on the East Coast are tiny. ^_~
ReplyDeleteAnd now I get to laugh at you for choosing the East Coast over West. Ha ha ha. :)
Stay warm.
We have not had much snow this year. And now we are having snow storm from this evening finally. But it would be only 8-10 inches for 36 hour period based on the forecast. Not much!
ReplyDelete