10.16.2009

Jupiter's Rings

I walked back to our studio project site and found a café that sells red velvet cupcakes and fantastic icing. Which I know because I got one, of course. I had to compare to the cupcakes sold at Magnolia bakery in NYC. The icing from NYC was much more of an experience.

Construction site visit today! Eskew+Dumez+Ripple Firm tour, and Dumez took us to the construction site of a school that is going up. Details to follow.

Apparently Jason Statham is starring in “The Mechanic” and today was the first day of filming at the far east corner of French Quarter. Also, apparently Tina is a HUGE FAN. Too bad he isn’t showing up til Monday.

Fresh cooked Beignets at the original Café du Monde site, and then we saw Jupiter’s rings and 3 moons through an impromptu telescope near by. They’re all intact, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. you should've been an extra in the movie, show your kick ass moves

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, you seriously saw Jupiter's rings? Or is that a turn of phrase I am not familiar with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i *actually* saw Jupiter's Rings. Sounds like I could coin a phrase though, eh?

    ReplyDelete